Did you ever need to send an email to all or certain bookings for a specific event? GOOD NEWS! Now, you can. By default Events Manager does not offer this option – that is the job of this add-on.
Easily create an email once using any of the EM Placeholders and send a personalized version to every individual customer.
- Select which booking status to include in your recipients list.
- Use any type of Events Manager placeholders in your email message.
- Every email is sent to each recipient individually to help you be GDPR compliant.
- Send HTML emails completely styled to your personal liking.
- Add a plain text version to HTML emails to prevent being marked as spam by some servers.
- MultiSite compatible: all settings are neatly saved per blog.
- Multisite: Set outgoing email credentials per blog (missing feature in the original EM plugin).
Pro version also available
This free version can be used without restrictions or time limit. There is also a very extended Pro version available. A full list of features can be found in the settings page of this add-on. Upgrading is 100% optional.
- WordPress5.4 (or higher)
- PHP 7.3 (or higher)
- Events Manager (free) plugin installed & activated
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS to style emails.
Support is technical: I make it work – you make it look pretty!
This plugin does not require a license key to activate and use. You can use it without any warranty. Support is limited and through the WordPress Support Forum only.
Events Manager – Email Users